Thursday, 7 November 2013

Presentation/ feed backs For audio

 This week we had to present our audio to our class and then get some feed backs from the class as well as the our lecture . I thought that the presentation  didn't go as well as we hoped it would. However I thought that it was very helpful because we had some feed backs and was told what was good and was bad.
Our lecture told ways on  how w we can improve our work and how sometimes the sounds is to obvious and did not need to be. I thought that this was very helpful because it gave us a lot of ways on how to improve our work .
After our feed back me and myles meet and and then discussed about what we can do to make  the improvements . 

Feed back from class : 

No comments:

Post a Comment